This website has been designed exclusively with the corporate traveller in mind, offering exclusive and flexible high speed rail fares in Europe, tailor made for the business traveller.
High speed rail provides enormous benefits when travelling to Europe on business, with unparalleled daily frequency and speed of trains. European business travellers have a simple formula to determine the best mode of transport: If the train time is 4 hours or less, it will be faster than flying, regardless of the flight time.
Consider the advantages of travelling by high speed rail in Europe:
- No time spent travelling to and from airports, given trains depart and arrive in the heart of each city.
- Minimal check in, security and immigration procedures.
- No luggage weight restrictions.
- The ability to work on-line throughout the entire journey.
- Mobile phone access.
- Power socket at seat.
- Business lounge access for many trains including Eurostar (London, Paris and Brussels), ICE (Berlin, Hamburg and Munich), AVE (Madrid and Barcelona) and Thalys (Brussels, Cologne and Amsterdam).
- Trains are far less impacted by adverse weather conditions than other methods of transportation.
- Trains are more environmentally friendly
So if your corporate clients are looking for a reliable, efficient and economic method of moving between European cities, then look no further, as high speed trains are the answer.
Rail vs Air comparison
Assumption made on the same centrally located hotel.
|Route||Train time (Door to Door)*||Air time (Door to Door)*|
|LONDON - PARIS||2 hrs 45 mins||5 hrs|
|LONDON - BRUSSELS||2.5 hrs||4 hrs|
|PARIS - AMSTERDAM||3.5 hrs||4 hrs|
|PARIS - AVIGNON ||2 hrs 45 mins||3.5 hrs|
|PARIS - BORDEAUX||3 hrs 10 mins||3.5 hrs|
|PARIS - BRUSSELS||1.5 hrs||3.5 hrs|
|PARIS - LONDON||2 hrs 45 mins||5 hrs|
|PARIS - ZURICH||4 hrs 10 mins||4 hrs|
|NEW YORK, NY -WASHINGTON, DC||3 hrs||4 hrs|
|WASHINGTON, DC - NEW YORK, NY||3 hrs||4 hrs|
|BERLIN-FRANKFURT||4 hrs 15 mins||4.5 hrs|
|FRANKFURT-MUNICH||3 hrs 20 mins||3 hrs 45 mins|
|MILAN- ROME||3 hrs||5 hrs|
|MILANO - VENICE||2.5 hours||4.5 hrs|
|MILAN- VENICE ISLAND||2.5 hrs||4.5 hrs|
|ROME - FLORENCE||1.5 hrs||4.5 hrs|
|ROME - MILAN||3 hrs||5 hrs|
|BRUSSELS - AMSTERDAM ||2 hrs||3 hrs|
|BRUSSELS - LONDON||2.5 hrs||4 hrs|
|BRUSSELS - PARIS||1.5 hrs||3.5 hrs|
|ZURICH - MILAN||4 hrs||4 hrs|
|AMSTERDAM- BRUSSELS||2 hrs||3 hours|
|AMSTERDAM - PARIS||3.5 hrs||4 hrs|
|BARCELONA - MADRID||2 hrs 45 mins||3.5 hrs|
|MADRID - BARCELONA||2 hrs 45 mins||3.5 hrs|
* estimation only
The Ghan Expedition 4 Days, 3 Nights
An extended service of The Ghan from Darwin to Adelaide was introduced in 2015 for peak travel season, taking guests through the heart of the Australian Outback on a 76-hour adventure.
Enjoy Off Train Excursions at Katherine, more time in Alice Springs including a spectacular dinner under the stars at the MacDonnell Ranges and a full day to explore the underground wonders of Coober Pedy.
For rates & more information click here
Really easy to use
- Remember to swipe on way out even if gate open as will be charged more than the ride which happened to be as I was new at this!
Value for money, convenient rail travel in Japan.
Clean, safe and efficient service, easy to use.